Tata Elxsi, a Tata Group company, has given bumper returns to its investors in the last ten years. During this period, the shares of this company have increased by 5,879 percent. If an investor had invested Rs 10,000 in this company ten years ago, his investment would have been Rs 6 lakh today. The stock has gained 513 per cent in the last five years, while it has gained nearly 907 per cent in three years. Tata Elxsi is one of the few companies in the world that provides design and technology services to automotive, media, telecom, healthcare and transportation services. On Friday, the company’s stock closed at Rs 7816.45, down 0.38 per cent.
The company works with well-known OEMs and suppliers in the automotive and transportation industries. Looking at its shareholding pattern, public stock holders hold 56.08 per cent stake in the company. The remaining 43.92 per cent stake is held by the promoters. As far as public shareholders are concerned, mutual funds account for 1.85 per cent and retail investors 32 per cent. It is a BSE 100 company with a market cap of Rs 48,678 crore. Its EPS on TTM basis is 121. The stock is currently trading at a PE of 64.46.
how much will it cost?
Analysts advised investors to maintain holding at current levels and avoid fresh buying. The momentum indicator RSI of the stock is in good shape and showing good strength against the benchmark indices. According to Milan Vasudev, Senior Technical Analyst, Arihant Capital, the stock may move towards Rs 8,000-8,200 levels in the coming days. He has advised to put a stop loss of Rs 7,633 for this. NB Nayak, MD, Stock Exchange said that the stock is currently trading above its 50 day and 200 day simple moving averages. This is considered a positive sign. Investors should hold it but avoid fresh buying.