- Don’t skip meals to keep your body weak during a fever.
- Is it safe to eat chicken at this time?
Chicken during fever
It is perfectly safe to eat chicken when you have a fever. But the most important thing to keep in mind is the shape of the chicken that you eat. Chicken dishes made with little oil and spices should be eaten when sick.
It is rich in protein and fiber. These are the two main nutrients the body needs when it comes to fever.
Great way to eat chicken
Chicken soup is the best dish you can choose when you have a fever. This hot dish will heal your body, while the protein in chicken will give your body the energy it needs to regain strength.
Chicken soup is a wonderful source of fluids and electrolytes that will keep your body hydrated. This warm liquid is also a natural decongestant, which will relieve coughs and runny noses and disrupt the activity of the neutrophils that cause them.
Chicken salad, grilled chicken, rotisserie chicken, chicken stew, baked chicken tikka, and chicken with quinoa are some of the other healthy chicken-based dishes.
At the same time, what to avoid
Avoid fried and greasy chicken dishes of any kind. Chicken dishes that contain lots of spices, oils, and creams or that are made with ingredients rich in spices can prevent your body from regaining lost energy. These foods are difficult to digest and will not only help your body, but also weaken it. You should avoid eating dishes like chicken nuggets, butter chicken, chicken masala, chicken lollipop, chili chicken, chicken shawarma, and cream chicken when you have a fever.
How to make chicken soup
Necessary ingredients: 500 g of chickpeas, 1 liter of chicken broth, 1 onion, 1 carrot, 1 tablespoon of butter, 2 sticks of celery, 1 tablespoon of parsley, 1 teaspoon of cauliflower, salt and pepper to taste.
How to prepare-
1. Finely chop the onion, carrot and celery. Heat the butter in a pan, add the vegetables and fry for a while.
2. Meanwhile, pour the water into another bowl and add the chicken. Boil until completely cooked.
3. Add fried vegetables to this chicken. Dissolve the cornmeal in a teaspoon of water and add it.
4. Heat for another 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with finely chopped parsley and serve hot.
Pay Attention To These Things To Fight Monsoon Diseases