Having a chance is a different thing, but proving it right sometimes becomes difficult. In the end, talent is useful. Some people even cite luck for success. Well. The list of such stars of failure in Bollywood is very wide, which showed the way due to strong relatives and had a chance, but could not turn it into success. The career of many stars like Aamir Khan’s nephew Imran Khan, who was recognized by the Delhi Belly, can be considered very tragic. Imran Khan’s acting career lasted only seven years. It has stopped acting.
Getting a break in Bollywood wasn’t a big deal for Emraan. He came from the family of producer-directors like Nasir Hussain. His maternal uncle Aamir Khan is a mainstay in Bollywood. Perhaps because of this endorsement, he would also have had a big jump with the romantic drama Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na in 2008. The movie was normal. But Imran’s car kept going and derailed. Meanwhile, he made many movies. Delhi Belly, which arrived in 2011, was also one of them. Her last film was Katti Batti with Kangana Ranaut in 2015.
Imran Khan and Aamir Khan.
Despite making many movies, Imran Khan is remembered only for the Delhi Belly. Despite his excellent debut in a seven-year film career, he failed to make a decent mark as an actor. His name is now included in the list of failed relatives of great movie stars. Imran is not alone on the list. There are several dozen stars who made their strong debut thanks to their relatives, but in the future their fate has become very bad. They are all gathering the dust of time. People must have forgotten even the names of many.
1) Uday Chopra- Uday Chopra, the heir to the Chopra family, had come to do something on the acting front, but he couldn’t do much except in select home-produced films. He made his debut with Mohabbatein. He also acted in the home production Ki Dhoom. As an actor, he has nothing but the In Mohabbatein and Dhoom franchises.
2) Study Sum- Adhyayan Suman’s identity is more than just an actor like Shekhar Suman’s son and Kangana Ranaut’s ex-boyfriend. In 2008, it was launched strongly through Hal-e-Dil. He made many more movies and is still active on the acting front, but he hasn’t been able to make any mark.
3) Mahaakshay Chakraborty- The release of Mahaakshay Chakraborty, that is, Mimoh also performed like other star children. In 2008, his first movie Jimmy arrived. However, Mimoh was unable to show any miracles. In his career so far, he has made about half a dozen movies. they are still active. But his identity is due to Mithun Chakraborty’s son and his personal disputes.
4) Tanisha Mukherjee- In the year 2003, Tanisha Mukherjee made her debut with Sssshhh … Even great movies like Neil and Nikki with Uday Chopra, but her career could not be established. After continuous failures, his career was turbulent. She later appeared on Bigg Boss and was seen active on TV shows until 2018. Tanisha is the daughter of famous actress Tanuja and sister of Kajol.
5) Esha Deol- Esha Deol made her Bollywood debut in 2002 through Koi Mere Dil Se Poche. After this he made a lot of movies, he made more than a dozen and a half movies. Only a few films were successful. But due to being a multiple star, Esha Deol didn’t make any profit as a hero. So it happened that he didn’t just get good movies. Although she is still active, she no longer appears in Bollywood as a heroine. He has also married. Esha Deol is the eldest daughter of Dharmendra and Hema Malini.
6) Twinkle and Rinke Khanna- The careers of Rajesh Khanna and Twinkle and Rinke Khanna, Dimple Kapadia’s daughter, were also full of accidents. Twinkle made his debut alongside Bobby Deol in 1995 through Barsaat. Later he made some movies with stars like Akshay Kumar, Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan. Most of his films were flops. The credit for the few films that became hits went to the male actors. He left acting after marrying Akshay. Now try writing and producing. His younger sister Rinke Khanna also debuted in 1999 with Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi. She worked in movies as an actress for about six years. Later he began to appear in character roles. Failure ended his career. He got married in 2003.
7) Jackky Bhagnani- Jackie also strove to become an actor. He made his debut in 2003 through Kal Kisne Dekha. He got a little recognition for the extravagance that occurred in 2011. In 2018 his friends and Mohini (Telugu) came. So far he has not been able to leave any mark on his acting career. Jackie is the son of the famous producer Vasu Bhagnani.
8) Zayed Khan- In 2003, he made his debut with Chura Liya Hai Tumne. The following year, his Main Hoon Na alongside Shah Rukh became a huge success. But later on, Zayed couldn’t make any impact with multi-star movies. Zayed has been absent from the movie screen for a long time. He is the son of director-producer and actor Sanjay Khan.
9) Sohail Khan Salman Khan’s younger brother, Sohail, began his acting career in 2002. He has worked on 23 films so far, of which he himself is a producer or director or screenwriter for a third. Sohail was never able to make his mark as an actor. Even if some of his multi-star movies worked, his credit goes to his fellow actors. His fortune shone better as a filmmaker. However, the reason for this was his older brother, Salman Khan. Because Salman Khan was the hero in his films as a producer. Radhe is definitely like a new wound in this case.