- Yoga for the health of the body and mind
- Anyone of any age can practice yoga anywhere.
- Here are some things to look for when selecting yours.
The 2014 UN General Assembly adopted a draft resolution. With that, June 21 was declared International Yoga Day. 177 countries supported the resolution. Today there are yoga lovers in all corners of the world.
But there are some basic rules that we must know and follow while practicing yoga. Such things can be understood.
1. Yoga should be done on a bare stomach. Experts say that you should wait at least three hours before eating before practicing yoga. Avoid drinking tea or coffee while practicing yoga
2. Start by doing an easy yoga pose and move on to the more difficult ones.
3. Rest for at least 10 seconds after each yoga exercise.
4. Comfortable clothing is essential for the practice of yoga.
5. Don’t do yoga alone on the floor. Experts advise using thick mats or sheets spread out on the floor for yoga.
6. It is said that the morning is the best time to practice yoga.
7. Eat an hour after practicing yoga.
8. It is always good to practice yoga where there is a lot of fresh air.
9. It is better to take a bath after practicing yoga.
10. One can enjoy the benefits of yoga only when he disciplines himself in yoga practice and practices yoga regularly.