- Do you suffer from a chronic dry cough?
- Here are three syrups that can be made at home as a solution.
Ginger Pepper Cough Syrup:
Let’s see how to prepare this syrup
– Add a tablespoon of minced or grated ginger and a tablespoon of pepper and boil in 3-4 cups of water. Care must be taken to boil it until its volume is reduced by half.
– After cutting it in half, let it cool. After cooling well, add a cup of honey and mix. The use of small or thick honey is more effective.
– Can be stored for up to three weeks in a non-ventilated newspaper. If you take a tablespoon of this syrup every day, you can get rid of the cough completely.
Ginger helps loosen mucus that builds up in the lungs, which helps mucus pass out more quickly. Pepper completely cures throat ailments.
– In a liter of water, add a quarter cup of grated ginger, chamomile flowers and marshmallow roots and bring to a boil. Boil well until the liquid is reduced by half.
– Now strain, after it cools down, add a quarter cup of lemon juice and a little honey and mix.
– Can be stored in an airtight container and stored in the refrigerator for up to two months. Take two tablespoons of this syrup a day.
Honey is one of the natural remedies for coughs. Chamomile flowers also help eliminate discomfort. It is also good for a good night’s sleep. Marshmallow roots are rich in ingredients that can soothe a sore throat.
Onion and Garlic Syrup:
– Mix one cup of honey, two tablespoons of minced garlic and half a cup of minced onion in a bowl. Leave it like that for about 8 hours.
– Next, add a quarter cup of virgin olive oil and 4 tablespoons of lemon juice to this mixture.
– It can be kept in the fridge for about 6 weeks in an airtight container. Eating a tablespoon on consecutive days will provide relief.
Onions and garlic help enhance the antiviral and antibacterial properties of the syrup. Capsaicin, found in pepper, is an excellent pain reliever. This will eliminate a sore throat caused by coughing.
This cough syrup is a dry cough remedy.