- Sleep is important for the functioning of the human body.
- It is concluded that the fear of Covid reduces sleep levels in people
- The most common cause of lack of sleep is stress.
As the course of life changed as part of the Kovid outbreak, many of those who had been sleeping well until then lost sleep. Concerns about the disease outbreak have not abated, as has the risk of contracting the disease, losing one’s life if infected, or moving on to other serious conditions. At the same time, the change in living conditions brought about by Kovid has led to sleep deprivation in many people. Many have been deeply affected by job losses, the economic crisis and distance from social relationships. The world has described this state of sleep deprivation as ‘coronasomnia’.
It is mandatory to sleep between 6 and 8 hours:
6 to 8 hours of sleep is essential to maintain an adequate physical and mental state. When a person does not get enough sleep, they will experience problems such as fatigue, lethargy, lack of energy, and memory loss. This can seriously affect life. But it is better to go to bed early and get up in the morning than to sleep 6 hours.
If you don’t get enough sleep:
Bad mood change
A condition in which cognitive function is impaired
Decreased interest in sex.
Here’s how … Get a good night’s sleep:
Whatever the cause of insomnia, the application of certain techniques can bring the body into a state of restful sleep. Here are some things that can be done to improve your sleep without any expense or great effort.
Many people sleep for short periods of time under the names of drowsiness and short sleep. This can lead to increased insomnia. The right amount of time is all that is needed to maintain a good night’s sleep and a good night’s sleep. Make sure you get enough sleep at night, avoiding the slightest hint of daytime sleepiness. You can choose to go to bed at the same time each day. It may be difficult to fall asleep on time for the first few days, but you will gradually drift off as you take that time.
Maintain a good atmosphere:
Since sleep is one of the most important physical activities, it should be done in the cleanest and most beautiful environment. The best place to sleep is a clean, well-ventilated area. You can use comfortable beds and pillows, as well as having a pleasant aroma in the room.
Lifestyle can be adjusted:
Lifestyle is an important factor in improving sleep. Therefore, a disciplined lifestyle will make your sleep more comfortable. Everything you eat and how you eat can affect your sleep. This can seriously affect your health later on. Care should be taken to avoid caffeinated beverages in the afternoon or evening. Alcohol, smoking, and excessive use of mobile or portable devices can also lead to sleep deprivation.
Don’t forget these things:
* Choose a specific time to sleep and wake up regularly and follow it to the letter. Follow this schedule even on holidays.
* Do things you can relax before going to bed. You can listen to a good song or read a book. Or taking a warm bath will also promote good sleep.
* Temperature is very important to improve sleep. Temperatures between 60 and 67 are ideal.
* Unwanted noises can disrupt sleep. So make sure to stay away from all the annoying noises. You must change the habit of wearing headphones while you sleep.
* Sleep in such a way that there is no light in the bedroom. This will put you to sleep very quickly.
* Try to use a comfortable bed and pillows.
* Dinner should be taken 2-3 hours before bedtime. Going to bed immediately after eating is not healthy at all.
* Regular exercise of any kind can help improve sleep.
* Reduce the consumption of caffeinated products in the afternoon.
* Drinking alcohol can affect your sleep and health, so it is best to cut back or stop drinking altogether.
In addition to sleeping, you need to eat well and be physically active to stay healthy. Lack of sleep is bad for the body, so it’s important to make sure you get enough sleep. If you experience persistent sleep disturbances, do not hesitate to consult a doctor.
A water to reduce stomach upset.