Salman Khan is one of the most successful actors in Bollywood. His fan base is very strong. This is the reason why even his bad movies easily earn 100 million rupees. You can imagine how much money the best Dabang Khan films make at the box office. Bhaijaan has achieved many box office records in his career. One of them is also a record related to the month of July. In fact, Salman’s films are the top 10 winners of this month’s top 10 movies. It has two movies in first and second place. Other stars and movies, even Prabhas’s Baahubali, is not around him. Although Bahubali is a southern film, it was also released in other languages, including Hindi. Ajay Devgan also has three movies in the top ten category for July.
1) Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Bajrangi Bhaijaan, one of Salman Khan’s best films, was released on July 17, 2015. This is the first film in Bollywood history, which was released in July and earned more than 300 million rupees. Bajrangi Bhaijaan earned Rs 320.34 crore at the box office. It featured Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui with Salman. The film was directed by Kabir Khan.
2) Kick: Salman Khan’s film Kick is also at number two in terms of earning the most money in July. Kick earned 233 million rupees at the box office. Salman Khan was joined by Randeep Hooda, Jacqueline Fernandez and Nawazuddin Siddiqui on Kick. Nawaz had a negative character. The film was directed by Sajid Nadiadwal.
3) Super 30: The biopic Super 30 of the protagonist of Hrithik Roshan Anand Kumar was also released on July 12, 2019. The film earned 146.10 million rupees at the box office. Vikas Bahl directed the film. In addition to Hrithik Roshan, Amit Sadh, Mrinal Thakur, and Pankaj Tripathi had major roles in Super 30.
4) Bahubali The Beginning (Hindi): The protagonist of SS Rajamouli Prabhas, Bahubali, was also released on July 10, 2015. Bahubali ranks fourth in terms of highest grossing in July. Along with this, this is South’s first film of its kind whose Hindi version earned over 100 million rupees at the box office. The total profit was around Rs 120 crore. Apart from Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah, Anushka Shetty, Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj and Nassar played the main roles.
5) Bhaag Milkha Bhaag: Farhan Akhtar’s masterpiece Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag earned around Rs 103.50 crore at the box office. This film was released on July 11, 2013. In addition to Farhan, Sonam Kapoor, Divya Dutta, Pawan Malhotra, Yograj Singh and Prakash Raj had major roles in the biographical film of Olympian Milkha Singh.
6) Bol Bachchan: The film starring Ajay Devgan and Abhishek Bachchan earned 102 million rupees in India. The film is at number six on the July list. This movie came out on July 6, 2012. Bol Bachchan was directed by Rohit Shetty. Aside from Ajay-Abhishek in the movie, there were Asin, Prachi Desai, Krishna Abhishek, Neeraj Vora, and Archana Puran Singh.
7) Singham: Ajay Devgan’s movie Supercop earned 100 million rupees. It was released on July 12, 2011. Rohit Shetty directed the film. Apart from Ajay, Kajal Aggarwal and Prakash Raj were in the main roles.
8) Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya: The film starring Varun Dhawan is at number eight in terms of highest grossing in July. The film earned 78 million rupees at the box office. Shashank Khaitan was directed by Karan Johar’s production. Apart from Varun, Alia Bhatt, Siddharth Shukla and Ashutosh Rana had major roles in the film.
9) Visible: This movie is a remake of South. In 2013, the same title was made in Malayalam. The film starring Ajay Devgan and Tabu earned around 76.16 million rupees at the box office. He directed Nishikant Kamat. Shreya Saran, Ishita Dutta, Mrinal Jadhav and Rishabh Chadha played important roles.
10) Cocktails: The romantic comedy drama Cocktail was directed by Homi Adajania. The film starred Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, and Diana Penty in the lead roles. Released on July 13, 2012, the film earned 76 million rupees at the box office.
(Movie earnings figures come from the Indian box office. Not from all over the world).