- Cinnamon is an ingredient that is always found in our homes.
- Drinking tea with cinnamon leaves has many health benefits
These leaves are an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins A, C, iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium, so they have incredible benefits for the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, it also has antidiabetic, diuretic, and anti-inflammatory properties. You can also make a delicious tea by adding coriander leaves. In fact, it is said to be far superior to green tea in terms of health benefits.
Know the benefits
1. A study published in the January 2009 issue of the Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition found that coriander leaves control type 2 diabetes and improve glucose and lipid levels. Therefore, coriander leaf tea is very effective in treating type 2 diabetes. Furthermore, it improves insulin sensitivity.
2. Coriander leaves are known to be beneficial in improving digestion by stimulating the gastrointestinal tract and promoting urination. It is also very effective in preventing constipation.
3. Coriander leaf tea is good for the heart. This is due to the strong combination of potassium, antioxidants, and iron they contain. These nutrients help improve heart rate and lower blood pressure.
4. As coriander leaf tea is a source of vitamin C, it is good for the immune system and has antibacterial properties. It also works effectively to prevent infection.
5. Coriander leaves contain the benefits of cinnamon, which increases metabolism and helps you lose weight.
6. This tea can also reduce your stress level.
7. Due to its medicinal properties, some people use coriander leaf tea to treat cancer.
8. Also, its anti-inflammatory properties protect your body from inflammation.
How to make this tea?
Ingredients you need:
Three coriander leaves
A pinch of ground cinnamon
Two cups of water
Lemon and honey (only if necessary)
How to prepare:
Step 1: Wash the coriander leaves and boil in a bowl with water.
Step 2: Add coriander leaves and ground cinnamon to the water and boil for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Turn off the gas and pour the tea into a mug. Then add your desired sweetener (honey) or lemon juice to your liking.
that’s all! To start your day in a healthy way, you can start drinking this refreshing tea every morning.
You can prepare double sweet tea