New policy achievements; On the first day, 86.16 lakh people were vaccinated.

Highlight:

  • More than 86 lakh people were vaccinated on Monday.
  • The figures were released within 24 hours.
  • The prime minister said he appreciates everyone who got vaccinated.

New Delhi: The Health Ministry said on Monday that more than 86 lakh people have been vaccinated with the new vaccine policy. The authorities have published figures for the last 24 hours.

This is the highest daily vaccine supply in history. According to the Covin website of the Central Government, 86,16,373 doses of vaccine have been administered. The previous highest vaccination dose was 42,65,157 doses per day.

Also Read:  child died on birthday: celebration of the first birthday; Baby falls from 12th floor while parents decorate house: 1-year-old boy died on his birthday after falling from 12th floor in Greater Noida

Haryana has the highest number of vaccinated people in the country. Two lakh people were vaccinated. Madhya Pradesh had the highest number of vaccine doses (16,01,548). The other states are Uttar Pradesh (6,74,546), Rajasthan (4,30,439), Maharashtra (3,78,945) and West Bengal (3,17,991).

Prime Minister Narendra Modi said it was gratifying to be able to vaccinate more people. Congratulations to everyone who got vaccinated. He also said that vaccination was a powerful weapon against Kovid. The central government is trying to provide a full vaccination in the country by December.

Also Read:  Indian coronavirus: 30,773 more cases in the country, 309 deaths; Rs 80 crore vaccination - India reports 30,773 new covid cases 19 active cases 332,158 in past 24 hours

Under the new vaccine policy, the vaccine will be available to anyone over the age of 18. The government’s measure is to centralize the distribution and acquisition of vaccines. About 75 percent of the vaccine can be purchased by the Center and delivered to the states, and the remaining 25 percent can be purchased directly from private hospitals. Vaccine allocations to states are determined by disease transmission rate, population, and actual vaccine supply. Until now, the Kovid vaccine has been available for free in the country for people over the age of 45.

Also Read:  'Invasion', the Syro Malabar church demolished in Delhi; House representatives meet with the Chief Minister

Wild boar disturbance in the field; Farmer getting ready on the terrace

Related Articles

Back to top button