Nodirbek Abdusattorov Choreographer Biography, Age, Nationality & Real Name
Nodirbek Abdusattorov is a Uzbek Chess Grandmaster who born in Tashkent on 2004. From his childhood, he had affection towards chess. Later, he earned the grandmaster title at the age of 13 years, 1 month, and 11 days.
Explore Nodirbek Abdusattorov’s Biography, Age, Net worth, Height, Weight, Eye Color, Physical Stats, Dating, Affairs, Wife, Family, Salary, Wikipedia, Education and career details. Also learn, How much rich he is in 2022 and how he manage his all money? Get all the latest updates on his net worth and other hidden facts.
|Real Name:||Nodirbek Abdusattorov|
|Profession / Occupassion:||Chess|
|Age:||18 Years Old|
Here in this detailed guide you’ll learn some amazing facts on 18 years old Uzbek Chess Grandmaster Nodirbek Abdusattorov.
Nodirbek Abdusattorov Height, Weight, Skin Color, Body Measurements & Physical Stats
The famous Uzbek Chess Grandmaster Nodirbek Abdusattorov height / weight and Physical Measurement is not available right now. All the latest details about Nodirbek Abdusattorov’s Height, weight, Physical Body Measurements, Shoe size, Dress size, Hair Color & Eye Color.
|Height:||Will be updated soon|
|Weight:||Will be updated soon|
|Chest Size:||Will be updated soon|
|Hair Color:||Will be updated soon|
|Eye Color:||Will be updated soon|
|Shoe Size:||Will be updated soon|
|Dress Size:||Will be updated soon|
Educational, Higher Studies & Career
From his childhood, he had affection towards chess. Later, he earned the grandmaster title at the age of 13 years, 1 month, and 11 days. FIDE awarded him the grandmaster title in April 2018.
|Awards Won:||World Rapid Chess Championship 2021|
Family, Wife, Dating, Affair, Relationship & Children status
He didn’t married till now. Presently, He is single and not dating with anyone. However, We don’t have much details about His previous relationship or affair or any other past engaged. On the other hand, He has no children.
|Total Family Members:||Not Available|
|Fathers Name:||Not Available|
|Mothers Name:||Not Available|
|Wife / Spouse:||Not Available|
|Dating with:||Not Available|
Nodirbek Abdusattorov Net Worth & Salary
The popular Uzbek Chess Grandmaster Nodirbek Abdusattorov’s net worth in 2021-22 is growing rapidly as he is very hard working guy. So, you know well that these popular public figures earn well and they manage a good amount of income from their salary. Also, he didn’t disclosed his personal asset, car, home, salary, net worth, investments and other details. Here below, we have estimated Nodirbek Abdusattorov’s Salary, Car, House, Income sources, Net Worth, investments and other personal assets details.
|Net Worth in 2021:||$1 Million – $4 Million|
|Salary (2021):||Not Available|
|Net Worth in 2020:||Will be updated soon|
|Salary (2020):||Not Available|
|Cars:||Will be updated soon|
|House:||Will be updated soon|
|Investments:||Will be updated soon|
|Source of Income:||Playing Chess|
|Personal Assets:||Will be updated soon|
Chess Grandmaster Nodirbek Abdusattorov Phone Number, Facebook, Instagram, E-mail, Twitter, & other Social Network Profile
|Facebook:||Nodirbek Abdusattorov Facebook|
|Wikipedia:||Nodirbek Abdusattorov Wikipedia|
Some Amazing Facts that you didn’t know about Uzbek Chess Grandmaster Nodirbek Abdusattorov
- Nodirbek Abdusattorov is a Uzbek Chess Grandmaster who brought into the world in Tashkent on 2004.
- A chess wonder, he qualified for the grandmaster title at 13 years old years, multi month, and 11 days. FIDE granted him the title in April 2018.
- In 2011 Abdusattorov won the Under 8 division of the World Youth Chess Championships in Maribor, Slovenia. In 2014, at nine years of age, he beat two grandmasters, Andrey Zhigalko and Rustam Khusnutdinov, in the eighth Georgy Agzamov Memorial competition, held in his home city of Tashkent. On 27 June 2020, Abdusattorov set second sixth in the first Mukhtar Ismagambetov Memorial alongside Shakhriyar Mamedyarov, Dmitriy Bocharov, Kazybek Nogerbek, and Davit Maghalashvili, with a score of 8.5/11. In the FIDE rating rundown of May 2015, he set another standard for the most youthful player to enter the best 100 youngsters, at eleven years of age.
- He qualified for the Chess World Cup 2021 where, positioned 69th, in the wake of getting a walkover in the first round, he crushed Aravindh Chithambaram 1.5-0.5 in the subsequent round and beat fourth seed Anish Giri 3-1 in tiebreaks of the third round prior to losing to Vasif Durarbayli 4-2 in the fourth round.
- In December 2021, Abdusettorov won the El Llobregat Open held in Spain with a score of 7.0/9.
- In December 2021, Abdusattorov partook in the 2021 FIDE World Rapid Championship, accomplishing a fundamental score of 9.5/13 in a four-way tie for the lead position, while overcoming among others the supreme world chess champion Magnus Carlsen. With a resulting win of 1.5/2 over Ian Nepomniachtchi in the tie-breaks, Abdusattorov brought home the Rapid Championship and turned into the most youthful Rapid World Champion in history and the most youthful World Champion generally in any of the three perceived time control designs.
Hope you’ve learned about Uzbek Chess Grandmaster Nodirbek Abdusattorov Biography, Age, Net worth, Height, Weight, Eye Color, Physical Stats, Salary, Dating, Affairs, Wife, Family, Wikipedia, Education and career details. If you have any information or want to suggest us anything, Let us know in the comment section.