- How to get rid of bladder infections?
- Here are some things to look for when selecting yours.
There are many causes that can cause a bladder infection. Inadequate urination, poor hygiene, and internal infections can lead to urinary tract infections.
Home remedies for urinary tract infections
Traditionally, antibiotics have been used to treat bladder infections, but some home remedies can help reduce symptoms.
You must be careful to drink more water every day to avoid urinary tract infections. According to a study published in the American Society for Infectious Diseases, women with frequent UTIs may find that drinking more water reduces their risk. Make sure you drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day to prevent infection.
Neera or palm sap helps people suffering from urinary tract infections. It is a drink made from the sap collected from the inflorescences of various types of toddy palms.
Depending on the weather, drink coconut water, lemon water, or sugar cane juice to help flush unwanted products from the urinary tract. She urges potential people with UTIs to drink cocaine, bell, gooseberry, burdock and rhododendron juices, which are rich in vital vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and antioxidants. However, it is recommended to drink them before noon.
You can drink porridge
Experts say that porridge is a prebiotic that helps strengthen the good bacteria in the body, which can reduce the recurrence of urinary tract infections.
Include pearls in your diet
If you have a bladder infection, it is a good idea to include it in your diet. As it is full of fiber, it helps flush toxins from the body, thus reducing the risk of urinary infection.
In the feet Ghee
Applying a drop of ghee to the soles of the feet and massaging them before bed can help get rid of UTIs.
UTI can be controlled by changing lifestyle habits.
Hormonal imbalances increase the risk of urinary tract infections, which can be treated with some lifestyle changes. Some Lifestyle Changes You Should Make to Avoid UTI
* Keep clean. Wash your hands before and after urinating or having a bowel movement.
* Wear clean underwear
* Don’t hold on when you feel like urinating, as this can put pressure on the urinary tract, which can lead to infections.
* Let your urine pass naturally, do not strain
* Do not resist the urge to urinate, as it increases moisture in the urinary tract where bacteria grow.
* When exercising, wear appropriate clothing around the urinary tract that does not contain excess moisture.
* Wash and cleanse the body after exercise.
* Sleep is important
Note: seek the advice of an expert before trying these home remedies.