Mohammad Sheikh was bitten by a snake while performing at a market in Sanjay Nagar, Thane district. The incident took place after Muhammad Sheikh caught a snake in the Sanjay Nagar area of Mumbra Township.
The captured snake was on display in a market hanging from his neck. Meanwhile, it was carved three times. His friends videotaped the incident. It was later shared on social media.
But Muhammad Sheikh, who was upset during the walk, told his friends. He was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The police have registered a case of accidental death. The body has been taken to Thane Government Hospital for autopsy. Muhammad Sheikh is famous for catching snakes in the area.
Also read: Kerala has the highest number of Kovid antibodies in the country, while Madhya Pradesh has the lowest; The result of the Zero Survey is as follows
If a snake is found in the area, the locals often inform you. According to the locals, there are many snakes in your house. It is reported that there are also poisonous snakes in his home.